Search NJ Estate Planning
Do you know someone that can benefit from our services? If so, please send us their contact info.
Table of Contents
- Dying Without a Will or a Trust in New Jersey: It’s Not Good!
- Estate Planning with a Last Will and Trust: It Makes Sense: Here’s Why
- The Importance of Legal Title and Beneficiary Designations When Estate Planning: You’ll Be Shocked What You Didn’t Know
- Planning for Aging and Chronic Illness
- Estate Planning for Blended Families and Second Marriages
- Here’s an Easy to Follow Estate Plan Checklist
- Gifting Strategies to Further Your Estate Planning
- Shielding an Inheritance from Creditors and Predators
- Penalty-Free Withdrawals from Qualified Retirement Plans and IRA’s
- NJ Estate and Inheritance Taxes
- The Value Proposition; Why Having Fredrick P Niemann Esq., Can and (Likely) Will Save You $$$ In Your Estate Planning
- NJ Surrogates Telephone Directory
- The Expedition We Call Life
NJ Estate Planning Videos
- Value Proposition of Hanlon Niemann & Wright
- Introduction to Estate Planning Laws in New Jersey
- Who Has the “Final Say” Over a Dead Body and Funeral Arrangements, Video
- Is Reserving a Life Estate in a Real Estate Deed Advisable When Gifting Property, Video
- The Use of an Irrevocable Income Only Trust in Elder Law and Asset Protection Planning
- The Beneficial Use of Life Estates in Estate Planning and Medicaid
- Gifting to Save New Jersey and Federal Estate and Death Taxes
- Are You Responsible For Your Spouse’s Debts After They Die
- Life Insurance Trusts Can Save Your Estate ($$$$) Thousands of Dollars
- An Inherited IRA is Not Exempt from Creditors Under a Recent US Supreme Court Decision
- Will New Jersey Tax You If You Transfer Your Yacht (Etc.) Into A Revocable Trust?
- The Myth Surrounding the $14,000 a Year Gift Tax Exclusion
- Can Your Spouse Disinherit You; The Power of New Jersey’s Elective Share Laws
- The Use of Beneficiary Designations to Accomplish Estate Planning for an Incapacitated Person
- Beware! Beneficiary Designations Can Destroy Your NJ Estate Plans
- Failure to Correctly Designate Beneficiaries Can Defeat Your Entire Estate Plan
- Estate Planning for Second Marriages and Blended Families, Video
- The Importance of Legal Title in Estate Planning, Video
- How to Use a Disclaimer to Reduce NJ Death & Estate Taxes
- Understanding the Difference Between a Special Needs Trust Versus a Supplemental Needs Trust
- Learn About the Virtual Office of Hanlon Niemann & Wright
- Visit Mr. Niemann’s Entire Library on Elder Law Videos
- Divorce and Estate Planning: The Importance of Correctly Naming Beneficiary Designation
- Ethical Obligations of an Attorney that Represents Both Husband & Wife (Part 1)
- Ethical Obligations of an Attorney that Represents Both Husband & Wife (Part 2)
- How to Choose an Executor For Your Estate
- How to Pick A Trustee For Your Trust
- Amending or Revoking A Last Will and Testament By Use of a Codicil
- Fred Discusses Frequently Asked Questions About Making a Last Will and Testament
- How to Protect Your Spouse and Children Through the Use of a Protective Trust
- Can You Modify an Irrevocable Trust
- Estate Planning Checklist
- Your County Surrogate’s Office Is A Terrific Resource
- Introduction To Trusts – Understanding The Benefits and Advantages Of A Well Written Trust (Part 1)
- Introduction To Trusts – Understanding The Benefits and Advantages Of A Well Written Trust (Part 2)
Recent Posts About NJ Estate Planning
- Can You Condition Your Heirs’ Inheritance Upon A Religious Observance?
- Can I Do A Selfie Video in Lieu of a Written Will?
- New Jersey Laws On Digital Assets
- Can A Gift to A Minor’s Account Be Transferred To A Revocable Trust For The Minor Beneficiary
- Families Are Evolving. Is Your Estate Plan?
- Click Here to Read More Articles!
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Information is knowledge and knowledge is powerful. Sign up today for our articles and posts which are emailed to you approximately every 21 days. Of course, your privacy is always respected.
Click here to be added to our email list.
Click here to be added to our email list.
Our Address and Contact InformationOffice Address: 3499 Route 9 North Suite 1F Freehold, NJ 07728
Phone: Toll Free:(855) 376-5291
Local Phone: (732)-863-9900
Fax: (732) 780-3449